The D-Tek FuZion™ CPU block will shatter enthusiasts’ expectations about water block design, appearance, and high quality manufacturing. Unique to the FuZion™ is the 4 to 1 flow chamber design that provides outstanding flowrates while the unique baseplate design delivers thermal control more efficiently than any restriction or impingement based blocks currently on the market. The FuZion™ design is optimized for the current high wattage multiple core processors now on the market today.
The FuZion™ block is G1/4 threaded and comes with 1/2″ or 3/8″ hose barbs.
d-tek fuzion AMD AMD Compatibility: d-tek fuzion intel Intel Compatibility:
AM2 with 4 mounting holes Socket 775 (Socket T) with 4 mounting holes
Socket 754/939/940 (all Athlon 64 series) with 2 mounting holes in back plate Socket 478 (Northwood P4/EE) with 4 mounting holes and removing retention frame
Socket 462(A) with 4 mounting holes Socket 423 (Willamette P4), Socket 603/604 (Xeon) with 4 mounting holesFeatures:
1) Full Copper baseplate featuring dense rounded pins and 1.4 sq.” pin spread optimized for large die Dual and Quad core processors.
2) Airfoils are used to optimally direct water flow throughout the block.
3) Anti-oxidant treated precision machine lapped copper baseplate.
4) Black Delrin Top with brass threaded inserts embedded for durability and lightweight construction.
5) Black Delrin Mid Chamber is pressure balanced and internally optimized for rapid water transfer.
6) Nickel Plated Hi-Flow Hose barbs included.
7) Includes all hardware and S/S 304 Socket Mounting Plates in Intel® and AMD versions that are compatible with most modern motherboards featuring mounting holes around the socket area.
8) 100% leak tested prior to distribution.
9) Backed by a limited lifetime warranty on parts and labor.Includes:
d-tek fuzion parts
1) D-Tek FuZion™ CPU block
2) Stainless Steel mounting plate for Intel 775, 478 or 423 sockets
3) Stainless Steel mounting plate for AMD AM2 754, 939, 940 and 462(A) sockets
4) Mounting screws and springs
5) Two high flow hose barbs with G1/4 threads